Vatican II: The Theology and Historical Context of the Documents

RGT3115HF  L0101
Offered in Fall 2013  ·  Previously offered in Winter 2011 · Toronto (St. George Campus) Site

This course will study the documents of the Second Vatican Council with a view to understanding their theological foundations, their historical context and development, and their pastoral implications for today's church. One book report, total 20%; one discussion facilitation, total 10%; one document analysis paper, total 30%; one disputed issue paper, total 40%.

Schedule: Thursday, 19:00 to 21:00
Instructors: Margaret Lavin
Other Information: First Semester · One Credit · Max: 24 · Crosslisted to: Historical
Enrollment Notes: Max 24

47 Queen's Park Crescent East · Toronto, Ontario · M5S 2C3 · Canada · Tel: 416-978-4039 · Fax: 416-978-7821 · E-mail: inquiries @
Produced by Web Networks