Registration information for TST students taking courses at affiliated institutions

TST students wishing to take courses at affiliated institutions should seek their colleges’ permission to take courses outside of TST. Once permission is granted, students should contact the affiliated institution offering the course to register.

Students must also register in the course at their TST home college. If the course is listed on the TST Course Catalogue, the student should enrol in the course on the Student Web Service (ROSI). If the course is not listed in the TST Course Catalogue, the student should request a Letter of Permission from his or her home college registrar to be sent to the affiliated college.

To view the course listings of our affiliated institutions
Conrad Grebel University College
Huron College 
Institute for Christian Studies
Waterloo Lutheran

During the Fall and Winter sessions (September through April), by agreement between TST and the affiliated institutions, students enrolling in courses at an affiliated college pay the course fee to their home institution according to TST's tuition schedule. If you are an advanced degree student this fee is included in your regular program fee. During the Summer Session, students pay course and any ancillary fees directly to the college offering the course, rather than to their home institution, according to the tuition schedule of the college offering the course. If you are an advanced degree student, this fee is not included in your program fee.


47 Queen's Park Crescent East · Toronto, Ontario · M5S 2C3 · Canada · Tel: 416-978-4039 · Fax: 416-978-7821 · E-mail: inquiries @
Produced by Web Networks